Dietetic, specialised wet food with beef for adult cats with diabetes, formulated with a reduced carbohydrate content to help to reduce fluctuations in blood sugar levels.
If a cat develops diabetes, a balanced, specialised diet is important. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline DM ST/OX Diabetes Management
is tailored to meet the specific nutritional needs of cats with diabetes, and is well accepted.
This wet food is made from tender chunks of beef in gravy and has a low carbohydrate content; this is essential, as it helps to avoid rapid increases in blood sugar levels and reduces fluctuations. Additionally, there is an increased content of Vitamin E, which can help to reduce oxidative stress. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline DM is clinically proven to help reduce the amount of insulin your diabetic cat needs.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline DM ST/OX Diabetes Management can be fed long-term to cats with diabetes, as well as a temporary diet to help lose weight.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline DM Diabetes Management - Beef at a glance:
- Balanced, complete wet food for cats with diabetes
- Can be fed long-term to cats with diabetes and can help with weight loss
- Low carbohydrate content: by including fewer ingredients, this diet can help to reduce fluctuations in blood sugar levels
- Increased levels of vitamin E: can help reduce oxidative stress
- Clinically proven to help reduce the amount of insulin needed for diabetic cats
- Delicious recipe: with tender chunks of beef in gravy, which is well accepted
- Practical packaging: 10 x 85g pouches
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating cats
- Not suitable for kittens or junior cats, or cats with chronic illnesses that require a higher energy intake