2-storey rabbit cage with extra space for animals to play, with plastic ramp, includes 2 water bottles, 2 food bowls, 2 hay racks, on wheels, easy to clean, bar spacing: 2.2cmPlease note:
This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
Give your rabbits a home to be proud of with this Ferplast Vital Rabbit Cage 120. The two storey cage has plenty of room for rabbits to run around and comes complete with all of the basic equipment that you need to look after a rabbit, including two drinking bottles, two bowls, two hay racks, a plastic ramp and a house.
The door of the Ferplast Vital Rabbit Cage 120 opens up wide, making it easy for you to reach in and take your rabbits out. This cage has wheels on its feet, so you can move it around according to where you need it to be in your home. The hay racks attach to the outside, giving your pet even more room to run about and play.
Ferplast Vital Rabbit Cage 120 at a glance:
- Rabbit cage
- With wheels: easy to move around
- Mesh doors to help you catch your pet, the front of the upper cage opens up completely
- Total dimensions (with metal clips) (L x W x H): 120 x 60 x 116cm
- Cage inner dimensions (L x W x H): Lower cage: 118 x 58 x 50cm; Upper cage: 118 x 58 x 47.5cm
- Height of area needed for cage: 142cm, as upper door opens upwards
- Depth of base tray: 18cm
- Bar spacing: 2.2cm
- Bar thickness: horizontal: 2mm, vertical 3.5mm
- Mesh material / coating: iron / powder coating
- Doors (dimensions / description):
- Lower level: centre front, 1 sliding door
Opening (W x H): 25 x 18.5cm
- Upper level: 2 hinged doors (light gray mesh, opens upward) (W x H): 59 x 29cm
with 2 PVC clips.
- Storeys: 2
- 2 base trays (L x W x H): 118.5 x 58 x 19.5cm (including 1 base tray with ladder hole (L x W): 20 x 15cm)
- 1 platform (house roof) with integrated bowl (L x W): 53.5 x 25cm
- 1 plastic ramp - hooks onto the upper base plate (L x W): 85 x 14.5cm
- 2 bottles (PET) with scale up to 550 cc, with stainless steel ball valve and clamp
- 2 feeding bowls (Party 4 / 0.3l) dark grey with rubber edge and grip recesses: 15.5cm diameter x 5.5cm depth. These bowls also fit inside the integrated bowl in the house roof
- 2 hayracks, light grey (L x W x H): 9 x 28 x 15cm
- 1 house (L x W x H): 53.5 x 25 x 17 cm (with an angled wall with stairs up to the roof and a tunnel entrance) with integrated bowl on the roof (diameter 14cm), entrance (W x H): 16 x 17cm
It is essential that rabbits and guinea pigs have enough space for freedom of movement - a hutch alone is not enough. Please be sure to follow the guidelines set out by Rabbit Welfare Association, PDSA and RSPCA regarding recommended living areas for small pets. As well as a suitable hutch or cage, your pet also needs a separate, secured run to give them a safe space to exercise. Please take a look at our range of runs here
. zooplus recommends that all outdoor rabbit hutches are positioned in a sheltered location, protected from potential predators and shaded on sunny days.