Medium-sized scratching barrel with removable snuggle bed, 3 dens, high-quality & robust natural sisal, offers lots of ways to play and relax, dimensions: 85 x 39cm (H x Ø)
The Diogenes Scratching Barrel is a dream come true for playful cats. There are three entrances arranged diagonally that lead to three dens, ideal for playing and relaxing.
There is enough space for several cats to tumble around to their hearts’ content. The lowest and the middle dens are connected to make it easier for your cat to climb up through the barrel. The highest den serves as a cosy retreat and a place to sleep when playtime is over.
At the very top there is a lookout platform with a comfy snuggle bed
where your cat can watch the world go by. This scratching barrel with high-quality, natural sisal
is sure to become your kitty’s new favourite place to play and relax!
The Diogenes Scratching Barrel - L at a glance:
- Cat scratching barrel for playing and sleeping
- Perfect for climbing, scratching, playing and sleeping
- Covered with high-quality, natural sisal: hard-wearing and very robust, withstands sharp claws, ideal for sharpening claws
- 3 dens: with comfy, plush sleeping areas, inside wall covered with felt, for retreating, hiding and snoozing
- Snuggle bed: with high edge to lean against, affixed with Velcro so can be removed, machine washable at 30°C
- Lookout platform: high up for keeping watch
- Entrances arranged diagonally: makes it easier to access the higher levels
- Opening between the lowest and the middle dens: easier to access the middle den
- Cushioned sleeping area: in the lowest den, very soft and homely
- 3 fluffy balls: rattle when played with, will encourage your cat to chase and catch them
- No need to assemble: simply set up and attach the snuggle bed
- Colour: beige, black or grey
- Total: 85 x 39cm (H x Ø)
- Barrel: 79 x 39cm (H x Ø)
- 3 dens:
- Internal: approx. 37 x 23cm (Ø x H)
- Entrances: approx. 17cm (Ø)
- Hole between dens: 17cm (Ø)
- Snuggle bed:
- Total: 41 x approx. 6cm (Ø x H)
- Sleeping area: approx. 31cm (Ø)
- Toy: approx. 4cm (Ø)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
This product is intended for indoor use only.