Dietetic wet food for adult cats with allergies or food sensitivities, dermatosis and hair loss. This vet food can be used as an exclusion or elimination diet as salmon is the only protein.Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic - Salmon at a glance:
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic - Salmon
- Dietetic complete wet food tailored to your cat's specific nutritional needs
- Scientifically-based nutrition which supports veterinary therapy
- Grain-free recipes
- No wheat, corn or soya
- Top-quality raw meat ingredients ensure it is well-accepted, and very digestible
- Made in Germany
is a premium complete wet food for adult cats which suffer from nutritional sensitivities. Many cats have an adverse reaction to some foods or additives. This can result in food intolerances and allergies. When your cat has an allergic reaction to food it is because the immune system is reacting badly to certain proteins. Food intolerance is not connected to the immune system. Both allergies and intolerances can cause skin and digestive problems such as itching and diarrhoea.
The best way to establish the cause of food intolerance is to put your pet on an elimination or exclusion diet with limited ingredients and a selected source of animal protein. Skin issues are not just caused by intolerance to certain foods but also a reaction to flea saliva or the environment. A diet with top quality fatty acids helps to support healthy skin.
How can Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic help your cat?
This premium therapeutic food has been specifically developed to meet the nutritional needs of cats that suffer from food intolerances, allergies and skin problems. In order to reduce the possibility of raw ingredient and nutrient intolerance the only source of protein in this food is salmon. Excluding commonly used animal protein from your pet's diet helps to lessen the risk of an adverse reaction. This food is enriched with thistle oil which is particularly high in omega-3 fatty acids.
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet – tailored therapeutic nutrition for your cat.
- Please seek your vet's advice before using this food or extending the feeding period.
- When feeding your cat with a veterinary diet you should consult your vet regularly for check-ups.
- If your cat's health deteriorates please seek veterinary advice immediately.