Here are the Terms & Conditions for our Refer a Friend programme. zooplus reserves the right to decline a referral and/or relevant rewards if the criteria described below has not been met.
Once you have created a "my zooplus" account and have completed an order (successful payment and delivery) in our online shop you are automatically eligible to participate in the zooplus Refer a Friend programme. There is no complicated registration or vetting process - simply go to the "Refer a friend" section of "my zooplus" and start sharing your personalised link.
2. Who can I send my personalised link to?
- Friends, co-workers, or family members who have never ordered from zooplus.
- Friends and family who not have received a personalised link in the last 12 months from you or anyone else.
Please note: you may not send the link to yourself or anyone else in your household.
It is not possible to recognise or reward a recommendation that was not made using your personalised Refer a Friend link.
3. What will my friend(s) receive?
When you recommend zooplus to a friend, he or she will receive an invitation link from you with a "10% off" welcome coupon.
4. And what do I get for a successful recommendation?
As a thank-you for your recommendation and when your friend registers with zooplus and places their first order with a minimum value of £10, you will receive 350 zooPoints to spend on zooPoints Rewards. The zooPoints will be automatically credited to your account once the order has been successfully completed (payment and delivery)
5. Changes to the Terms & Conditions or Conclusion of Programme
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time or to end the programme.