It’s empty in here!
Gave to my dog and he chewed off the horn in 2 mins.
The description states 'Large white tusk: made from thermoplastic rubber (TPR) which is extra tough'. I recieved the product today along with some other toys and the tusk is nearly severed a few hours after playing with this. It easily splits along the twist sections of the tusk. It is definitely not extra tough and I wouldn't give it to a dog at all. It seems pretty dangerous.
My cocker loves Narwhal! She is very proud to show it to people. It washes well, the squeaker has lasted, and it's not had any spontaneous stuffing explosions even though my girl shakes it. It's one of her favourites x
My dog chewed the horn into small pieces, luckily caught it quickly as it's a choking hazard.
My 16 week old puppy had it for 10 minutes before the flipper was torn and stuffing leaked out. Would expect more from a dog toy.
Small pup managed to chew the horn in less than 10 minutes. Choking hazard.
My little pooch absolutely loves this toy he loves it
My dog loves this. I’m ordering a third, partly to have spares for washing but also to make sure we have a replacement if one of them is past repair. We play fetch with it and it’s a good shape for her to hold. Wouldn’t last if your dog is rough on toys though
I wanted to balance the bad reviews by saying that one of my two spaniels loves this toy. She's mostly grown out of the destructive phase so toys like this are safe at last. I think it appeals to her spaniel genes as it looks like a medium sized bird in her mouth - she carries it around but doesn't harm it. Sometimes she bites down on it for the squeak but that's probably doggy nature for you!!
The plastic of the horn is not strong at all. My dog chewed off the horn in minutes. Dangerous as could cause choking
Lasted all of 5 minutes, the horn went first, need to be careful she didnt eat it, then the flippers, and the stuffing, now in the bin 😪
Got this for my young dog and its fab. Only toy he hasn't destroyed