Experience the fascination your cat will have with the Aumüller Hedwig Valerian, Catnip & Spelt Owl Cat Toy, happily licking, nudging, throwing and biting. It is also ideal for cuddling up to after a tough day’s playing – the perfect snuggle partner!
The rattling spelt from ecological sources animates your cat in a natural way, awakening its attention and play instincts.
The combination of valerian and catnip in the Aumüller Hedwig Valerian, Catnip & Spelt Owl Cat Toy is sure to keep your cat busy for hours on end. The valerian root and catnip are both of the best pharmacy quality.
The stitched decorative features ensure there are no loose pieces for your cat to swallow, with high quality craftsmanship to ensure safe playing for your cat.
Aumüller Cushions are made fresh on a daily basis, with the fillings coming from Germany, completely free from toxins and with batch certificates.
Aumüller Hedwig Valerian, Catnip & Spelt Owl Cat Toy at a glance:
- Valerian cushion toy for cats
- Cute design: sweet owl with features and stickers
- With three appealing fillings: filled with valerian root, catnip and spelt
- Valerian root of pharmacy quality: irresistible and enticing for cats
- Best catnip of pharmacy quality: awakens your cat’s play instincts with its scent
- Rattling spelt: from ecological German sources and acting as the main filling, increasing the toy’s attractiveness
- Invigorating effect: animates long-term play
- Soft surface: ideal for cuddling
- Versatile: for throwing around, licking, nudging, biting, carrying, cuddling and snuggling!
- Freshly filled every day: high-quality ingredients, toxin-free and harmless
- High-quality craftsmanship: no loose pieces for your cat to swallow by accident
- Made in Germany: quality German product from a respected manufacturer, CE-certified
- Material: 100% polyester (soft plush)
- Colour: grey, blue
- Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 3.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Contents: approx. 35g
Please note: No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.