To redeem, please log in to your zooplus account.
Silver vine (actinidia polygama) is also known as cat powder and comes from the matatabi plant, which belongs to the kiwi family and grows in mountainous regions of China and Japan. The herb has a similar effect to valerian on cats, but has a gentle aroma, a little like herbal tea.
Your cat will be fascinated by the scent and have lots of fun playing mad games of catch and chase with this rainbow heart. When the playing is done, the soft toy makes a lovely cuddle buddy. The bright rainbow colours on the sky-blue background, with two embroidered stars make this little toy really stand out. The toy is made in Germany to high quality standards, with tight seams so that no small parts come loose whilst playing.
Aumüller Rainbow Heart Cat Toy at a glance:
- Heart-shaped cushion cat toy with herbs that cats find exciting
- Triply exciting: silver vine & catnip & spelt grains
- Pharmaceutical grade silver vine (Actinidia polygama):
made from leaves of the matatabi plant, which cats find irresistible and intoxicating, in a similar way to valerian, with a gentle aroma
- Best pharmaceutical grade cat mint:
the scent of catnip encourages your cat’s playing instinct
- Rustling spelt grains: from ecologically sound cultivation
- Colourful design with little details: rainbow colours on a blue, cloudy sky with embroidered stars
- Soft material: ideal for cuddling
- Versatile: for mad and active play, batting, catching, biting, clawing and carrying, as well as relaxing and cuddling
- High quality manufacture with sturdy, safe seams
- Natural filling
- Made in Germany: German-made quality product from Aumüller, CE-certified
- Colour: rainbow colours on front, blue on reverse
- Material: 100% polyester (plush)
- Size (L x W x H): 15.5 x 14 x 3 cm
As silver vine can have an intoxicating effect on cats, we recommend that you only allow your cat to play with this toy for short periods at a time.
Please note: No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.