Eukanuba Daily Care - Sensitive Digestion
Other customers also liked:
Other customers also liked:
Eukanuba Daily Care - Sensitive Digestion at a glance:
- For dogs with sensitive digestive systems
- DentaDefense: developed by Oral B with experts in dental health, special 3D DentaDefense kibble, mechanically removes plaque and with the help of mico-cleaning-crystals can reduce the build-up of new plaque by up to 80%.
- Enriched with valuable FOS prebiotics and essential antioxidants (vitamin A, C, E and carotenoids) for a healthy immune system and natural regeneration of healthy cells.
- Contains essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins for healthy skin and shiny fur
- Regular exercise and top quality animal protein will help your dog to have a sleek, muscular figure. L-carnitine improves the rate at which fat is burned.
- Easy-to-digest proteins and beet fibre aid the absorption of nutrients and encourage a healthy digestion
- Valuable calcium and a good balance of nutrients help to support healthy bones and joints
- Contains no artificial colours, aromas or preservatives
Results of a 10-year "Long Life Study" conducted by Eukanuba has found that it is possible for dogs to live beyond the average age for their breed
Your faithful friend deserves to enjoy a long life. Eukanuba’s 10 years of research has found that feeding your dog Eukanuba dog food can help it to fulfil its genetic potential and live longer. Eukanuba’s premium nutrition, along with quality veterinary and daily care, can make it possible for you and your dog to enjoy more years of companionship.
Dried chicken & turkey (22%), maize, sorghum flour, dried beet pulp (2.8%), hydrolysed animal protein, rice (21%), dried whole egg, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, fructooligosaccharides (0.77%), calcium carbonate, sodium hexametaphosphate, animal fat, fish oil, fish meal, dicalcium phosphate, linseed.
Vitamins: vitamin A (46,167 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1532 IU/kg), vitamin E (256 mg/kg), beta-carotin (5 mg/kg).
Trace elements: Copper sulphate pentahydrate (47 mg/kg), potassium iodide (3.4 mg/kg), ferrous sulphate monohydrate (633 mg/kg), manganese sulphate monohydrate (48 mg/kg), manganese oxide (34 mg/kg), zinc oxide (220 mg/kg).
|omega-3 fats||0.33 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.3 %|
|Dog's weight||Portion in g/day|
|5kg||80 - 90|
|10kg||130 - 145|
|20kg||205 - 230|
|30kg||270 - 300|
|40kg||330 - 365|
|60kg||430 - 480|
In order to make the switch to Eukanuba easier for your dog, best would be to make the transition gradually, in 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog 2 times a day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your pet per day, depending on your dog's age, activity and temperament these amount can vary. Please make sure to always provide plenty of fresh water for your dog.