Royal Canin Instinctive +7 in Jelly
Other customers also liked:
Other customers also liked:
Royal Canin Instinctive +7 wet cat food provides a specifically tailored diet for cats over 7 years old, which helps to combat the first signs of aging:
- Older cats have limited kidney function. Royal Canin Instinctive +7supports good kidney function in older cats by containing a moderate phosphorus content.
- With growing age, cats become more prone to illness. Royal Canin Instinctive +7 in Jelly is rich in antioxidants, which can work to combat the aging process and protect against free radicals.
- The healthy diet provided by Royal Canin Instinctive +7 cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of older cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Royal Canin Instinctive +7 wet food contains juicy, especially soft chunks in tasty gravy. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. They are also easy to open and dispose of, making mealtimes quick and convenient.
- Essential oils: Provide your cat with valuable energy, support its natural defences and nourish a healthy coat.
- Variety of vitamins: Have an antioxidant effect, can strengthen the immune system and support metabolism.
- Minerals: Can help maintain a healthy metabolism, encourage healthy skin, and support bone development.
- Fibre: Promotes balanced intestinal flora and a healthy digestion.
- Proteins: Support the optimal development of organs, muscles and connective tissue.
- High digestibility: The carefully selected ingredients give Royal Canin wet cat food a minimum protein digestibility of 90%.
Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don't get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats' food choice.
Meat and meat by-products, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, oils and fats, vegetable by-products, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans, sugar.
Vitamin D3 (245 IU/kg), iron (1.5 mg/kg), iodine (0.04 mg/kg), manganese (0.5 mg/kg), zinc (5 mg/kg).
Royal Canin Instinctive +7 in Jelly is a complete food for cats.
|Weight of cat||Pouches fed per day|
These guidelines are based on a diet of exclusively wet food. If your cat has a combined diet of wet and dry food, please adjust the feeding amounts accordingly.
Changing from one food to another should be done gradually so your cat's intestinal flora has sufficient time to adapt to a new food. Over 7 days, mix Royal Canin wet food in gradually increasing proportions into your cat's existing diet. This gradual adaptation lowers the risk of diarrhoea. Excessive food intake may also cause digestive problems.
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts should be adjusted according to your cat's age, activity levels and circumstances. Monitor your cat's weight and adjust feeding amounts as required. Daily amounts should be offered spread over two portions a day. Fresh water should be provided at all times.